The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Welcome (back) to Rumble Dome-o-sphere!

So I managed to get rid of all those shirts I made in preparation for whoopin’ Doofus McJerky’s arse. And I also managed to make some extra money, friends and a whole new hobby all at the same time.

I let people fight each other! Actually, I let people pay me to let them fight each other in the Rumble Dome-o-sphere and then let people watch them. It’s not as sleazy as it sounds. Well…lookin’ back at it now, I guess it kinda is.

And I know what you’re thinkin, you’re thinkin that I’m tryin to be like that Underground Superhero Fight Club or whatever the hell it was I was involved in back a few months ago. Well, nuh uh. Not me. These fights are just between guys who need to blow off a little steam with each other, and the people watching are their friends. So noone’s gettin all abducted and forced to fight like in all those cool, I mean disturbing, movies that you get to see on Showtime every now and then. It’s all on the up and ups.

I mean, I have the space; the free time; refereeing skills; and I can always use the cash… so why the Hell not?

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a waiver to hammer out that protects my behind and a contract to negotiate between Julio Ice-glacier-ous and his teammate Inflate-a-Bill.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home