The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Quit saying I eat thunder and crap lightning!

Ok, apparently yours truly has been involved in something that he did not know he was involved in. And no, I don't mean a cool yet awkward love triangle with 2 hot chicks. Although, I have been in a love rectangle with 3 hot chicks. Well, sort of. I mean the 3 of them went at it and I watched. But that counts, right?

Anyhoo, what I meant is that Mofo keeps yelling at me about how he's so ashamed that I apparently fought in some sort of underground superpowered fighters fighting thing.

Alls I know is this:
1. woke up with a pretty bad hangover.
2. There was a big ol' honkin' trophy in my bed
C. I had a pamplet with me drawn on it stapled to my shirt (and it was my good shirt too!)
5. The Mayor sent me a kick ass basket of stuff with some note that Mofo says is because of me fighting...that he hopes to God is because of that. But you never know, I could have helped him out with something work-related. Seriously tho, if you DO know, let me know, cause I DON'T know. Ok?
2. Mofo won't stop yelling at me about how I could have endangeered me and him, and the team and the city and him and our friends and him and on and on. But I told him I apparently had a check for 35 thousand bucks from something and he stopped.
H. Now he keeps asking me if I feel up for another couple of fights.

So did I fight in this turnament or what? I'm not exactly a gunshoe or a dick or whatever it is you call people like Mofo, so I'm gonna need a little help. I do remember some bright lights and loud noises tho...I just figured I wandered into traffic again.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

This sounds like it is getting worse.

Ummm... Mofo I'm not sure who owes who the Jager, how about we just split a bottle. I'm sure LC will be willing to buy it now that he's rich and all.

LC, let me know when you're next fight is, I"ll get you some more tequila.

Thursday, 05 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home