The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Suit Up!

Peoples have been askin me who all was what all for Halloween. So I figured I’d just go ahead and let all you guys and chicks know:

LC = The Masked Mofo- first place in the imitation contest!!

Mofo = The Masked Mofo

SK = The Slut- he even wore the short shorts and some heels.

The Slut = Ben Stein- Huh, go figure. I guess it was supposed to be a “slutty Ben Stein” or something.

PI = an Ewok

PBS = God’s gift to women (a box w/ a bow and a tag that said “To: Women, From: God”)

The Reverend = Jesus- it’s the same thing every year, except that one year he accidentally went as Tinky Winky, because he thought it was supposed to be a Sesame Street muppet. I think he nearly got excommunicationed because of that.

That’s about it for the heroes you all know and love. I’m still waiting on Felix and Feng to send me that file of all the pictures that were taken at the party. Maybe later I can get those up here in the Interdiary.
-----
P.s.

I think one of the funniest costume-related things I saw that night was some little, fat guy running around dressed as PI. He was all like “Look at me! I’m Positronic Indigestion!” He was even running around with a little lighter, making it go on and off. I told him it’d be cool if he got some hairspray and made fireballs too. And it was pretty cool… until he lit Extend-o-neck’s giraffe costume on fire. Frigid Lass (who Mofo calls Frosty the Snow Bitch) had to come and put it out.

Felix had the little guy thrown out after that. I felt kinda bad for him actually, like it was kinda my fault or something. Until they started playing “The Chicken Dance” and I had to go shake my bootay in the dance floor. The Chicken Dance will cure just about anything I tell you.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home