The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, October 13, 2006

SK “Can’t Hold Back”

Now I’m not one to go around telling people about heroes weaknesses an stuff, but this is kinda funny. And it’s not a real weakness like kryptonite or bein’ outta the water for too long, so this doesn’t really count as exposing any secrets or anything.

The next time you run into SK on the street, or any where for that matters, start singing “Take Me Home Tonight” by Eddie Money. I guarantee you’ll laugh your butts off. Every time I sing that song, SK stops what he’s doing and starts singing along. It’s a bonus when he has his fudgepacker with him, ‘cause he uses it a microphone.

“I can stop SK. Can you?”

I know what you guys are all thinking, that’s it’s just when he’s doin dishes or polishing his weapons. It’s not. I tried out a little hypothalamus of my own division: Will SK stop in the middle of a bad guy beat down to rock out to Eddie Money?

Yes. Yes he will.

It was the damnedest and funniest thing I’ve seen since those freaky-ass monkey-dogs. There’s big ol’, mean ol’ SK in the middle of severely punishing some guy who illegally parked when I started in with the “Take Me Home Tonight”. He stopped midswing and reared back and started bellowing out the rest of the song.

I thought for a seconds that “Oh shit. This guys gonna get away and SK’s gonna be pissed.” But turns out that the guy was so scared and fascinated by SK, that he just laid there staring up at him with his eyes as big as Mofo’s man-nipples. That was bad for him, ‘cause as soon as SK finished the second chorus, he finished the beatdown with some new vigor and an actual smile on his face.

I wonder if he knows what he’s doing when he’s doing it. Or if it’s one of those post-hippopotamus suggestibles. I’m gonna try making him really mad and wait until he takes a swing, then I’ll start the song. When he starts in, I’ll just leave the room and wait for him to come to again. Maybe he’ll think I can teleport or somethin’.

This is gonna be fun! Ooh! I wonder if it works with “2 Tickets to Paradise”…

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

1. I guess I'm not the only one who can black out during a fight then...

B. Aw, come on! It's funny! Like that time that Mofo... aw never mind.

L. Ummm, my bad?

Monday, 16 October, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home