The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hello. I’m the Masked Mofo and you suck!

Heh. I got the best idea for a Halloween costume. I found some of Mofo’s old outfits and I’m gonna go as the Masked Mofo!

I got a black t-shirt, jacket, pants, hat and that awesome green mask he used to wear. The only trouble is, is that the mask is the only thing that fits me. The others are a bit small. But I think that makes it even funnier!

Oh, man. I can’t wait to go out trick or treating and to the Halloween parties tomorrow! I may even do a little crime fightin on bee half of Mofo. That way he gets a little more credit in that department. It’s the least I could do. Well, that’s really the most I could do.

It’s gonna be so cool when Mofo shows up to the party (he always goes as himself) and he sees an identical Mofo staring back at him. He’s gonna be all like “Well, now. Isn’t this a fortunate turn of events.” That or something like “Holy crap! Clones! Or pod people!! Run for your life or the pod people will get you!”

This is gonna rule so much!

Lc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home