The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

That wiley, Irish bastard!

Frickin’ Dinky McGhee. I don’t know how in the hell he did it, but he managed to escape my brilliant trap to beat the ever-lovin-Lucky Charms outta him.

I left a trail of Guinessess for him leading to the, what I have now taken to calling, The Rumble Dome-o-sphere. I was waiting in said Rumble Dome-o-sphere with my 2 handles of empty Beam. I remember waiting for what seemed like ages until I couldn’t wait any longer and had to go get some Taco Bell.

So I left and got some delicious Double Decker tacos, Cheesy Gordita Crunches and beef & bean burritos. Man that was some good slightly Mexican food.

But no Drinky McGhee. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Just like the number of successful robberies that Stupid O’Stupid has pulled off. Well, I don’t know that for sure, but that’s the word on the street anyways.

So I now I have ta come up with a new plan to catch that potatoe humping douche all over again. Which is really a shame, cause I had some t-shirts made up that said “2 guys enter, one of ‘em leaves…” on the front and “Welcome to Rumble Dome-o-sphere!” on the back. They really kick ass. Now I guess I have to unload ‘em on the Ebay like Mofo had to do for his “The Masked Mofo: Superhero of the Year” shirts that he made before 2002’s Superhero of the Year banquet where he didn’t win Superhero of the Year. I got my shirt for $2.50. It gave me a rash.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home