The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A real Halloweenie

Mofo can be such a buzz kill sometimes. But sometimes he can be the life of the party!

Like for instances the big, big Halloween party that was put on by a couple of local heroes, Fire Island Felix and Feng Shui (they went as Ace and Gary if that gives you any hints about anything). Felix and Feng always throw the best fancy parties, but they always go all outs for Halloween. And also Arbor Day for some reason.

Anyhoo, I went to the party dressed up in the funniest costume I could think of: The Masked Mofo. And Mofo was none too pleased. But he was the only one really. Everybody else thought it was just as funny as I did. In fact, I even won the “best impersonation” with my imitation of Mofo: “You guys suck! You guys are nothing without me!!” Man, I lit up the whole room with that one. Well, except for the one guy in back who yelled out something about everybody being asphalt or something. Maybe he said “maskhole”…

So at the beginning of the party, which Mofo had a hard time getting into because he couldn’t find his invitation and the bouncers had already let one Masked Mofo in already (me), Mofo was a real dick. He was just mocking everybody and saying about how he could throw a better party. Blah blah blah. But then I got him some punch and some of those lady finger thingies (which some looked like ladies fingers and some looked like thingies), told him to shut it & have a good time, and then went off to do some keg stands.

A couple of hours later Mofo comes staggering up to me and SK, who was dressed up as The Slut by the way, and started goin on and on about how he really loves us guys and about how the team wouldn’t be nothing with out us. Something about we were his bestest friends and if something ever happened to him, he wanted one of us to help continue on the Mofo legacy (I think the mask works well for me). And then he threw up all over SK’s high heels.

So that pretty much ended Mofo’s evening right there; and SK’s too because let’s face it, noone wants to dance in vomit-covered high heels. I just laughed and tried to find a camera to capture the moment.

SK took Mofo home, while the rest of us stayed at the party until the cops came to shut it down around 7am or so. The best part about that was when drunk Felix thought the cops were strippers and started throwing money at them and trying to get them to take off their clothes. I think they were gonna arrest him for public drunkedness and possibly assault, but they decided against it when they realized they’d have about 250 drunk and angry superheroes on their hands. So they shut it down, we went over to the Eagle Diner and I got my usual “Moon Over My Hammy”. A good end to a good party. Man, I can’t wait until Arbor Day!

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home