The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Brilliant!

Stupid, Irish son of a bitch!

No, not Bono. Well, not this time anyways. Don’t even get me started on him. I still owe him big time for that time in Belfast.

This time I mean a different stupid, Irish son of a bitch: Drinky McGhee.

He’s gone and pissed me off for the last time. Go and sully my good name all over town (and probably out of it too) will you? I’m gonna give you the beating of a potatoe eatin’, sister kissin’ lifetime. That’s what I’m gonna do!

First I gotta find him, then BAM! Right in the ol’ potatoe sack.

I have Batman-style devised the bestest plan ever to catch that red-headed retard too. And I can tell you guys and not worry about him finding out, because I know full well that Seamus O’Jackoff can’t read above a 1st grade level.

I’m gonna just line up some Guinness in a row all ET/Reeses Pieces style, and then have him walk into a room where I’ll be waiting after having drinked 2 handles of Beam. Oooh, I should probably make sure that those beers aren’t full when he gets ‘em. No wait, screw that! I want him “powered up” (bastard can’t even get an original power). I want to be able to say that I whipped his pale white and freckled ass while he was at full strength.

After I’ve beaten the Rueben sandwich out of him, I’ll take him over to the Police Station and throw him in the drunk tank. Then he’ll have to answer for all the crap he’s been pulling.

Now to go and set my brilliant plan into Action Jackson.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

Show of hands, who thinks this is a good idea? No one? No one? Ahhh, at least we all agree two super drunk super strong semi-super people dukin' it out to see who throws who in the drunk tank is gonna be ugly.

Sunday, 26 November, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home