The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Monkey + Dog =

Monkey-dog!

Swear to God, these are real. Me and Penicillin Injection ran into a pack of these suckers the other day. I didn't know what to do with 'em: beat 'em up, run away from 'em, or stop and pet 'em.

I was mesmerized by the whole poo-flinging bit though. Half of 'em would be flingin', the other would run and fetch the poo and bring it back to re-throw. Weird. And disgusting. Well, at first it was cool and funny, then really smelly and disgusting (it was like 105 outside). Then one of the monkey-dogs got a direct hit on PI and it became funny again.

Any-hoo, we got the idea to use trashcan lids as shields and PI threw flames to ignite the poo before they could throw it, which made them all freak out. They stopped flingin' and started jumpin around and barking/howling/something and then just took off in a gaggle of monkey-dogs.

We called it a day after that. Which was cool, 'cause it was only like 1:00pm, and we'd really only been on patrol for like an hour. But I wasn't gonna work with PI all day when he smelled like shit. Again.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

I'd like to see how you fare against the Fecalator and his Dia-ray. It wasn't my fault!

Monday, 17 July, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home