The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Arts N Crafts Update

Last time I diaryed I mentioned that I was kinda bored. I also told you guys out there that I was feelin kinda arts n crafty.

I’ve been busy makin’ all kinds of stuff here in the ol’ HQ. Birdhouses, birdbaths, little horse ranches, piñatas, big & small jack o lanterns, macaroni sculptures, etc. You name, it I built it.

After the 3rd day though, I developed a “no popsicle stick” rule. I got tired of eatin them and getting splinters in my tongue. And I got tired of doin’ the “Technicolor yawn” after eating lots of popsicles. To my credit tho, I did make it to the bathroom or kitchen sink the majority of the time.

Now I just gotta find a way to clean up all this paste and other stuff . I supposed I could always just shove it up under Mofo’s chair or somethin’. He’d never notice it. And I gotta get rid of some of the stuff I made whiles I’m at it. Poaching Indigestion’s old room only holds so much. I guess I could always sell it on eBay. Lemme know if you guys want to buy some of my handiwork.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home