The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Are these my people?

Milwaukee is named 'Drunkest City'

I found out where I might be originally from. Seeing as how I don’t really know who I am or wheres I’m from, I figured this might be the spot.

What I should do is go visit and ask people if they know me or if I look familiar to them. You know, cause if they know me, they can be all like “Yeah I know you. You’re LC. You live right down the street.”

Maybe I can even find my family. I always wondered what they’re like. I bet my mom’s like some cool secret agent and my dad’s a beer man. I probably have some snotty little sister who probably in my room right now goin’ through my stuff like I’ve told her a thousand times not to do. HEY! SNOTTY LITTLE SISTER! GET OUTTA MY ROOM DAMNIT! I’M TELLIN MOM AND DAD! I HATE YOU! AND, AND YOU’RE ADOPTED!!

Oooh! Maybe I can take in a Brewers game while I’m there. They rule!

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

Hate to break it to you, but Mofo, told me he saw your file, and apparently your mom is a Bourbon St. whore. On the bright side he said your dad was a beer man, until he got caught fucking a Bourbon St. whore. Maybe he was just being a maskhole though.

Thursday, 07 September, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home