The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Man this place is quiet

The ‘puter at the ol’ Hq has been on the fritz. Again. So that’s why none of us have been able to write in our Interweb diaries.

I’m actually at the liberry right now using one of their ‘puters. But I keep getting weirdo looks from the Liberrian. Maybe it’s cause I look so uncomfortable in these little plastic chairs and desks they have the ‘puter lab set up with.

I don’t understand why they just don’t bring in regular size chairs and tables for regular size people. Oooh! They should bring in like recliners and stuff so you can really get all comfy when you diary online and look for stuff on the online highway. I’ll have to make a suggestion to the Liberrian.

Anyways, this is like the first time I’ve been in this place since the first time I was here. We had to come and respond to a analogous tip that The Bookworm was here messin up the joint. Huh. Come to thinks of it, I think that was one of the first times that Mofo actually called for back up. He said he got here expecting to find some nerdy lookin guy wearing glasses and a sweater vest just throwin’ books around and stuff. But he got here and there was some huge, freakin’ slimy-ass worm (wearin glasses) that was eating all the books and sliming peoples. I remember answering the phone back at hQ and Mofo was all like “Fuck this noise! Get your asses over here on the pronto!”

We did, we got slimed, and we kicked some wormy ass or whatever that thing had. Tail maybe?

So anyways, it’s my first non-action time here. I’m gonna go have a look-see.

Pieces.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home