The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Saving “Tater Salad” from becoming “Mashed Taters”

Sweet! Bein a superhero is finally payin off! I got a reward for doin’ my job.

I was downtown on patrol the other day when I walked by the radio station. You know that one that plays like 1 good song, then like 7 crappy ones in a row after that? It’s like WLMNOP or something. Anyways, I was walkin by when I heard some yelling and noise coming from the back alley next to it.

I went into the alley and some guy was bein mugged. I was all like “Wow. I don’t even remember the last time I saw somebody being mugged. In broad daylight. When the hell was the last time I saw somebody being mugged in broad day time?”

The guy bein mugged was all like “Don’t just stand there! Help me!”

And I’m all like “Jeez, mister. Hold yer horses. I’m coming.”

And the muggers were all like “You better back off man. We’ll cut you!”

I was all like “Huh? You’re gonna cut me? Like actually try to cut me?” I guess they were new in town.

So I strolled over picked up mugger #1 and threw him clear out of the alley. I took the knife from the mugger #B and crumpled it up in my hands. I then channeled my inner pimp and bitch slapped him. Then I was all like “Consider that a warning. No more mugging people in my city. Oh, and I’m Liquid Courage by the way. Get outta here. Scoot!”

They took off and I helped up the guy getting mugged. You wanna know who it was? Only one of my favorite comedians: Ron White. You know the “Tater Salad” guy? The one who drinks during his shows? That guys awesome.

So, turns out he was doin some promo stuff at the station (which I doubt he’ll be doin again at WLMNOP any time soon) for a show he has at the end of the month.

And he gave me a free ticket!!

So I got to have the old school mugging experience, got to meet one of my favorite comedians, and I got a free ticket as a reward.

Good day, peoples. Good day.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

enjoy the show friend, enjoy the show.

Saturday, 16 September, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home