The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MeTube!

I’ll admit it: I’m an attention whore.

I mean, not nearly so much as Mofo is. Or Pretty Boy Slim. Or Panhandler Ingenuity, although he just always needs some kind of constant praise and stuff really. And then there’s The Slut. I don’t even think I need to go there, do I? Well, go there again if you get my drift. And by that I mean she’s a slut. And I’ve done her lots. But actually she’s not so much of a whore, cause she doesn’t charge you and stuff. She just kinda expects you to do something for her first or after. Which really I guess does kinda make her… look what you guys went and made me do. I got completely off the me bein’ a attention whore moral of this story or whatever the hell I was going for.

To reliterate, I like attention. Well, good attention that is. Not the “Have you seen this man? Because he’s wanted for questioning.”-type attention you might get from the cops. But again, I regress.



Somebody went and re-put up that little movie they came in and made about us that one day a few years back. Jebus, has it been years? Seems like it was just a blurry week ago. Anyhoo, they puts it up on the Interweb at some web location called Boob Toob or something. Wait, no that’s another site that Mofo was showing me. It’s um called America’s Funniest somethingoranother. No, that’s the show with Uncle Joey and the chick who beat up her baseball player husband like she was imitatin’ Shit Kicker. Lemme go ask The Reverend. He says it’s YouTube. Wow. I was way off on that last one.

So it’s up again. And guess who’s the little preview type opening image thing? Need a hint? Me. Crap, I meant… aw, never mind. It’s me.

So now mores and mores people get to see what a kinda boring day (no robots, Mortax, ninjas or nothin’ that day) in the life of some kickass superheroes is like.

Now I just get to sit back and wait for the film crews to come on back and make some more movies. That’ll be fun again.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home