The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Ha ha! You guys are the West Coast Avengers now!

It seems that everybody’s movin’ on up, er out to be precise. Well, everybody but me and Shit Kicker.

Mofo and The Slut went and moved to another, more bigger city a couple hours away. In fact, that’s like the same city that Pretty Boy Slim and Da Deacon live in too. Mofo said something about bigger and better opportunities to fight crime and make a difference. I think it’s to get away from the credit card people who keep calling him. Or maybe he’s trying to get away from his “Rogues Galleria” that he claims he has. I’m sorry but a third of those “rogues” are Girl Scouts that he shafted out of their money when he bounced a check after buying lots of Thin Mints, Tag-alongs, those nasty coconut ones.

I don’t even know why The Slut left. I guess she just wanted to do some new guys.

So basically, that leaves me and SK here protecting The ‘Boro. The Reverend doesn’t count, ‘cause he’s never freakin here. He’s always off out of town doin God knows what. And it probably aint fightin crime. As for my little buddy (well, other little buddy), Plutonium Incontinence; he’s planning on moving out soon too. He said he wants to get away from all his ghosts and demons and start over fresh. I told him to just unpack, get some more medicine, and call Ghost Busters or something. He wouldn’t have any of it. Bastard. I liked him too.

So, um… just me and SK now. Hangin’ out. Chillin. Beating up bad guys, I mean, crackin skulls. Drinkin some beers. Him ditching me to go of and do stuff alone. The usual.

I guess this means that we’ll have to get another head quarters soon too. This one’ll be too big, not to mention too pricey. But I’m tired of hearing about SK’s freakin “S-cave” idea and shit. I don’t wanna live in a cave again. I may have to start lookin at finding my own place instead (minus the jelly bean pit this time).

So that’s about it for now. I’ve been helping everybody pack up and move out. And watching the whole team just fall apart. Again.

But, I guess SK and I’ll keep up the protectering in The ‘Boro, and hope for the occasional trip up to the big city and verse vica.

Uh oh. If you’ll excuse me, I hear some alarms goin off down the street. Somebody’s gotta stop whatever’s goin on out there. Might as well be me.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home