The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Knock knock. Who’s there?

Not who I was expecting, that’s who. Which was Mitch the pizza delivery guy that was sposed to bring me my pizzas I ordered 37 minutes ago (which meens it’s half off!). No it wasn’t good old Mitch (tardy bastard). It was Lacey, the Mayor’s, I mean Ex-Mayor’s, secretary.

I don’t know what the hell she was doing there at the headquarters. I asked her if she was delivering pizzas now. She said something like “Would I be delivering pizzas in an outfit like this?” and opend up her coat to show some lingerie. Whoa. Did I spell that right? Cool. Anyways, I was all like “Oh. No, I guess not. So you’re a hooker then? ‘cause I’m not allowed to have hookers over here anymore after that last time. Well last 2 times, but one of those was totally Mofo’s fault.”

She just looked at me and turned around and stormed off.

She didn’t even leave any pizzas or nothing. AND, I had to wait another 15 minutes before Mitch showed up with the pizzas that I had ordered. He did comp me on the 12 pack that I asked him to pick up on the way though, on account of me being such a loyal customer. And something about not destroying his car.

So I guess everything worked out or evened out or something, but it just had a surprise visit from Lacey. That chick is weird, man. Weird with a capital E.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Ummm... my bad?

Monday, 26 June, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home