The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Banana in the back of the coconut

Monkeys are fun. Especially when you get them all riled up. Although there’s one thing that they never showed on Aminal Planet: Monkeys can move stuff with their monkey brains. Yeah, I know. Cool. But not as cool as you’d think.

Mofo let me go to the Zoo with him to meet his new pal Taffy that he has to help all the time now after he tried to dine n dash at the swanky restaurant. When we went into the holdin area, she came flyin out of her little cave yelling and a beatin her chest. It was funny. So I did the same thing. She just stopped and looked at me funny.

Every time Mofo would turn around to do something like scoop up poop, my head would start itchin. Not like when you can scratch your head to make it stop ‘cause I tried, but this was up under my hair and I couldn’t get to it. Kinda like somebody was tickling my brains. After a little while it stopped. Which was good cause Mofo started to give me a headache from the yelling he was doing. Not at me, but at Taffy.

We were there for a little while before I found out about the whole monkey brain power deal. I brought some of the bananas from the store with me and I decided to give her one, ‘cause hey, monkeys like bananas. So I tossed it to her, but it didn’t get there. It stopped mid way there and just floated there. Then it came flying right back at me. Thanks to my cat-like reflexes, I dodgeded it. Unfortunately, it hit Mofo in the back of the head. Guess who got blamed for that one.

So see what I meen about monkeys having brain powers not being all that cool? Chucking fruit at Mofo is fun and all, but I can do that at home. So I’m not super-duper impressed. But on the way home Mofo did say something about monkeys being like a million times stronger than people. I’ll have to take that up with Taffy the next time I see her…

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home