The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Letter to a friend, or ex-friend, or guy I know, or something

Dear Mofo,
How are you? I am ok. I just wanted to send you a letter to say “hey” and see how you were going. So…how’s it going? Really? That’s nice. Oh, really? I hadn’t heard that. That’s funny. Are you gonna eat that? How’s the old gang doing, I mean, how good are you leading them n stuff? Wow. That’s kinda what I expected. Anyhoo, it was good talking, I mean, writing to you. Have fun with you guys’s crime busting and adventureing. Gimme a call if you guys need a super-strong guy to help with stuff.

LC

PS
Bongo says “Hello Mofo.” Seriously. He learned to talk. He says “hello” and “Mofo”. It’s cute. And kinda creepy when he just walks around saying “Mofo” But still, he says “hey”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home