The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Way to go, Dog Blunder!

Ok, so that wasn't entirely the best idea i've ever had.

I was a little bored, what with not really being allowed to do a whole lot because the Mayor's still kinda pissed at me after my Veags trip. So I decided to get a partner to help me in some down-time crime fightin'. You know, so I could get back to my roots n stuff.

But, since I'm still kinda on the outs with the ASS guys, I needed to look a little closer to home. Well, in my home actually. Like right across the room. On the floor. next to the ball pit. The dog, is who I mean.

So I decided to go an' turn Bongo into my sidekick so I'd have somebody to pal around with when we're kickin' bad-guy butt. Just like one of my all time favorite heros, The Blue Falcon. Good ol' BF had his k9 companyun fightin' crime too: Dynomutt!



Well, despite Bongo looking all daring and swishbuckling in his new mask, booties, and cape...lets just say he's not real good at tracking down the bad guys. Or telling the diference between the bad guys and oh, say grandmas. Or even giving a rat's batoot that daddy's starting to sober up in the middle of a fight with "The Mandroid". Is it so hard to run to the store real quick-like and pick daddy up a sixer of Schlitz? Really? Is it?

But it all kinda worked out in the end. Bongo took off not long after I kicked Mandroid in the robo-junk (who makes robots with junks anyhoo?), and I finished my rounds. Of beer at the bar and of fightin crimes. I finally tracked Bongo down at ASS hedquarters where he was chewing the tires off of Mofo's bike. All though it was kinda no big loss really. What grown man rides a Schwin bike with one of those fake California plates that says "Bad Mofo" on it? Seriously. But I did feel bad for him. Just a little.

So now Bongo's be denoted back to being Bongo full time. He didn't even last long enough for me to come up with a clever code name for him.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home