The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Movin' on out, to the south side...

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Now what am I sposed to do?

There was a shit-storm (eww) in City Hall today and the Mayor got impeached (remember, it’s not what you think it is). And along with that, those stupid politians went and froze his money and stuff which can’t be dethawed and means that I don’t have my super-swanky HQ anymore. And I have to move out. No more bar. No more ex-ball pit. No more self-installed fire pole.

Now Bongo and I are homeless like Crazy Leonard up the street. He’s always going on about some kinda alien invasion or somethin. Sayin that there gonna come and take out the worlds heroes and then make everyone slaves and stuff. I was worried for a second until he followed that up with he heard it from a horse name Jumbles and that he used to be Captain Megaton. Which is crazy because I don’t ever remember a Captain Megaton.

Anyhoo, Bongo and I are gonna go crash at the Why for as long as they’ll let us. I have to give them a fake name this time though. They won’t let good ol’ LC stay there after last time. But I have a good fake ID that says my name’s James Bond and I’m a “Federal Boobie Inspector”. I just hope that they hav a computer I can use to update yous guys, ‘cause the politians won’t let me take this one with me. Only what I brought in: Me, Bongo, a pair of dirty underpants, half a Cuban sandwich, a Mickey’s, and $7.37.

But I’m stealing the lamp from the hallway and the paddleball game from the living room.

You know, unless anybody's got a place I can crash for a little while...

LC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon everybody. I am spending hours and hours looking for drug-shop online, but I cannot find anything. These are only a few that I managed to find, they might be useful for ya. But prices there are just awful. Maybe You know some cheap ones.
It'll be so kind from You if You just leave some links to online drug-shops.
Thanks in advance. With the best regards. Jackie.
phenylalanine
cheap lovastatin
bupropion
fluoxetine
citalopram
flurazepam insomnia medication
loratadine medicine
zodiac sign

buy eletriptan
cheap sumatriptan
online sumatriptan
sumatriptan pain relief
cheap triazolam
buy triazolam
side effects of triazolam drug
lovastatin
side effects of lovastatin drug
get lovastatin and lipitor
lipitor vs lovastatin
generic lovastatin
lovastatin side effects
mevacor lovastatin
40mg lovastatin
protonix
oxybutynin
oxybutynin chloride
oxybutynin side effects
oxybutynin medication
novo oxybutynin
apo oxybutynin
oxybutynin 5mg

mirtazapine
mirtazapine side effects
remeron mirtazapine
mirtazapine 15 mg
medication mirtazapine
mirtazapine 30mg
mirtazapine drug
mirtazapine patient view
simvastatin
simvastatin side effects
zocor simvastatin
dose effects side simvastatin
ezetimibe simvastatin
simvastatin tablet
drug simvastatin
simvastatin 40mg
simvastatin generic for zocor
solifenacin
solifenacin succinate
rozerem
effects rozerem side
dosage rozerem
drug rozerem
commercial rozerem
medication rozerem
commercial rozerem tv
buy rozerem
aid rozerem sleep
zolpidem
zolpidem tartrate
ambien zolpidem
buy zolpidem
buy zolpidem online
generic zolpidem
zolpidem hemitartrate
zolpidem overdose
cheap zolpidem
eszopiclone
com eszopiclone lunesta
eszopiclone foreign pharmacy
eszopiclone online
dosage eszopiclone lunesta

cetirizine
cetirizine hydrochloride
cetirizine hcl
cetirizine dihydrochloride
cetirizine hci
virlix cetirizine
zyrtec cetirizine
apo cetirizine
zyrtec cetirizine hci
labetalol
labetalol side effects
labetalol hcl
labetalol pregnancy
labetalol hydrochloride
labetalol dosage



















































nice videos
buy used cars cheap
Thank You very much. With the best regards!

Saturday, 16 December, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this great resource. Useful info, great design, good structure. Keep it up!With the best regards! William

Monday, 29 January, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home