The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Eyes of the Tigers

Jeez, I guess somebody's been training.

I saw Mofo the other night. And I was actually kinda surprised. He beat the snot outta some guys that were easily twice his size. (so I guess slightly bigger than average)

Usually, when faced with superior size, numbers, smartness, or kick-assery; Mofo will use his patented "whoooooaaaaa!" move. Which means he turns tail and runs away while yelling "whoa!" He refers to it as a "tacktical retreat" or "evasive manuvers" or some nonsense. Shit Kicker calls it being a fucking chicken shit.

But this time, Mofo went all Captain Caveman on these guys. I mean, he just lost it, beat the crud outta them, and then tied them up with those plastic tie-up thingies. I'm not sure if he was leaving them for the cops, or for dead. I actually didn't let curiosity get the better of me on this one either... I got the fuck outta there. Seeing Mofo go all SK on somebody kinda freaked me out.
*shudder*

In other news, still no good words from The Mayor on his sitiation and my housing. Maybe I should start saving some of my money. But that can wait until after my trip to Vegas in a couple of days. The Mayor is sending me out there for a field trip to pick up some kind of artichoke or something.

LC
Vegas, baby! Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home