The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Kick ass shirt for a kick ass superhero

It's no high-technical armor like Tony Stark has (he's Iron Man), but it's still pretty danged cool.




But the Mayor won't let me wear it on the job. He says it's unprofessional and has ties back to Mofo, SK and those guys. Guess I'll just wear it at home and maybe at the bar.

Thanks to my ex-sponsor Derek for making my shirt. That guy work less than I do.

LC

2 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

I think I should get a LC shirt as well as making my own PI shirt, but what would my motto be?

"Flaming fury of crazy." doesn't really have the right ring to it.

Thursday, 13 April, 2006

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

How about "I've got that burning sensation"?

Tuesday, 18 April, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home