The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It’s not breaking and entering if the door’s wide open…

It’s just entering.

I was walkin’ around downtown yesterday when I found myself walkin’ by the ol’ A.S.S. headquarters. The door was open, so I figured I’d just pop in and see what’s what. You know, just for shits and giggles n stuff. At the least Phlebotomy Insurance might be home and we could play some X-Box or somethin’. But nobody wuz home. Everything was still there, so they hadn’t moved, but nobody was home. So I did what any good hero would do, I went and made sure that everything really was all where it was sposed to be.

The fridge was stocked, but I wanted to help my old buddies out and do some quality control to make sure that fairy Maris hadn’t snuck in and tried to poison them. (one of the benefits of being nigh-invulnerable is no poisonin’) The beer checked out, same as the fried chicken, potatoe salad, cold cuts, cheese, bread, Miracle whip, mustard, pickles, and some other stuff. The kabinets were cool too. The TV didn’t blow up when I turned it on to make sure, so that was good. And it stayed ok for a couple of hours. No death spikes in the couch either.

So all in alls, I guess my former teammates were still pretty safe. I just suggest (as a super hero should do), that they think about locking, or at least closing, the door next time they all leave. It’s just kommon sense fellas.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home