The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gone...all gone.

My hair. It's all gone. I gots no more left on my head. Well, except for one eyebrow.

I um, I uh... I kinda accidentally not on purpose set my hair on fire. On accidental.

Yeah....so, um. I had to shave off what was left.

but, at least now I don't have to worry about getting gutter hair anymore when I wake up in strange places. but now girls can't run their fingers and toes through my hair anymore. Oooh, but they can rub my head. Heh heh. That could mean two things if you didn't get it. heh heh, that's funny.

So, no more hairs on my head. And I'm not gonna tells you how it happened either. It'll be a mystery an stuff.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home