The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Bunnies. Why'd it have to be bunnies?

I guess that Easter is the opposite of Halloween. I mean when it comes to crime activity. Halloween is usually really quiet for some reason every year, crime-wise. But this year, Easter sure as hell wasn't.

I'm still really freakin' tired from all the bad guy busting up I was doing all day and all night. And my stomach hurts from all the chocolate bunnies and peeps I was confiscatiting and eating too.

It's not that there were too many bad guys out doin' their business yesterday, I can handle that. It's that they all decided to be "clever" or "original" and dress up like the Easter Bunny and do their dastardliness. And let me tell you, beeing seen beating the holy hell outta the Easter Bunny 37 times all across town does NOT improve your status PR-wise. And it will also get you a very not nice voicemail from your Boss and the chick who is his secretary too.

"Couldn't you have at least pulled off their bunny helmets to reveal that they were in fact, a huge revolting mutant or zombie-thing or whatever the heck you were pummeling BEFORE you went ballistic on it in front of a group of children in the middle of an Eater Egg hunt? You know what? Don't bother coming in to work tomorrow. I have enough of your messes to clean up already with the credit card and tanker wreckage, not to mention the City's investigation of all my...never mind. You're suspended! AGAIN!"

Quite frankly, no I couldn't. It made it a little more fun. I was already a little mad that the Easter Bunny didn't leave me any goodies or anything this morning at home. Heck, even back at the A.S.S. headquarters, I used to get a basket of stuff...

So I'm done with Easter. Next year, when Easter rolls around; I'm gonna post flyers telling bad guys that I'm gonna be in a really bad mood when it come around so they better just back off and stay home.

When's Halloween?

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home