The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It's not the same as "tar & feather", I guess...

Whoa. That is not at all what I thought those people were yelling about.

There's been a lot of people outside the courthouse yelling and picnicing about "impeaching" the Mayor. I was pretty freaked out at first, 'cause I thought they meant they wanted to drown him in peach jelly or somethin. but it turns out that (according to Marcus, my driver) "impeaching" is a fancy way of firing the Mayor and holding him accountantable for missuse of government fundage and stuff.

I think I may get screwed on this one, and not in the good way. Marcus says a lot of us may get the axe (he said "literally", but I don't know what he meant) because the city wouldn't need us and our "specializationses" like the Mayor did. How can a city and Mayor not need a magical hooey gatherer like me around all the time?

Wait a sec...this better not affect my current lavish living conditioners. I'm gonna go talk to the Mayor.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home