The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

No, I'm the real Liquid Courage!

Dagnabbit! I couldn't remember what my Interweb address was for this diary, so I Googled myself (hee hee). I mean that I looked Liquid Courage up on the Google site to try and find my web journal/diary/thing page.

It seems as though there are lots of non real Liquid Courage faker sites out on the Interweb, and I just want to set the records straight:
If you are looking for the real Liquid Courage; the beer drinkin-est, butt kickin-est, villain smashin-est, chick doin-est super hero around, well that'd be ME, the real Liquid Courage here at this Interweb site: http://greattastemorebuttkicking.blogspot.com/

I wish I could get the url-thingamajig from that lady who has my name on blogspt. She doesn't even use it anymmore! Havin that one would make it tons more easier on me to try and remember where this thing is...

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home