The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Demon Update

I was looking on the Interweb and came accross a picture of something that looked kind of like the demon thing I fought last night:


It's not the exact same thing, but looks a lot like it. This one in the Interweb is supposed to be named "Skip". I'm pretty goddamned sure the thing I fought wouldn't have had a name like "Skip". It'd probably be like "Ragnar the destroyer of worlds and eater of babies" or "Trogdor the burninator" or something cool and scary like that.

If you see Ragnar/Trogdor/Skip here, then run like all get out. And don't call me. I'm gonna start screening my calls for the next couple of days, just in case.

Peace out,
LC

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Well, um...you're stupid!

Monday, 27 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home