The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit

Demons! Real live fucking demons!

OK I'm used to fighting super bad guys, the occasional mutant ants, radioactive dinosaurs, giant robots, mad scientists, evil wizards and even a murderous penguin once...but an actual demon? Like from the underworld? And no, not that movie with that Kate Beckinsale chick who was wearing rubber the whole time 'cept when she was almost nekked. The underworld, as in H-E- double hockey sticks.

I know, I know. You're saying to me "But Liquid Courage the Great, haven't you faced elemental demons taht worked for that Mortax the whats-his-face?" Yes. Yes, I have. Kinda. I've been told we did anyways. But that was like all kinds of magical hooey "demons" though.

This one was the kind that would make the Reverand shit himself like Mofo and run away screaming like a little girl, also like Mofo.

And I faced him. Face to bottom of the chest. Now I'm not a short guy (like Mofo), so that means this guy was pretty dang tall. A real big 'un too. And the dang thing hurt me pretty bad while he was at it. But I gave him a good what for (for what? what does that mean anyways?). Anyways, we fought for a little while until that thing ran off. But I just let him go. If there's one thing that Mofo did teach me, it's "don't go runnin' after something really big and fuckin scary that could kill the hell outta ya." So, um, thanks Mofo.

I am not looking forward to runnin into that bastard again. The demon, not Mofo. Well, both of 'em really.

LC

3 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

Demons tend to be pretty imune to fire, so I guess I'm out. Dang.

Monday, 13 March, 2006

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Yeah, especially when "the burninator" is in their name... But it's not like I plan to be a whole hell of a lot of help either. I'm staying out of this if I can avoid it.

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

By the way, how was adventuring in Bike Week? Catch any bad guys in motorcycle gangs and stuff?

Tuesday, 14 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home