The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bored bored bored

Man. I am sooo bored.

There's nothing to do. Well, at least nothing for me to do anyhoo. You see, I'm not supposed to be out "raising my profile" or whatever it was The Mayor said. He wants me to lay low for some politcal type reasons. He says there are people after him. I said I could probably try and help him out if he wanted me to. But he said as much as he'd like to have me "take care of them", he says it's more of a plitical game that must be won and not my cup of tea. I told him taht I hate tea and it tastes like piss, well all the tea I've ever had back at the old HQ, but that I still don't like tea, but I do like Bar be Q. He just looked at me and said "That's exactly why I don't need you for this. Just go home and play with Bongo, eat Cheetos or whatever it is you do." He pretty much nailed what I do on the head.

So I'm stuck at home. Luckily there's no giant ants or anything. And Lacey had one of the janitors in the office (who actually looks a lot like one of The Brick Twins) come and remove taht sign for the ball pit sign ups. She said something about not needing any gold, digging sluts getting there hands on the balls that were hers. So nobody's coming buy to play.

And I can't believe I'm about to say this but.......
I kinda wonder what Mofo is up to.

LC
bored bored bored bored

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

I was wondering where that bag of Cheetos came from...and the broken, green glass. I need to go and try to fish out those Cheetos outta the trash. Mofo taught me to stop eating all the random food I find on the ground. And under the furniture and seat cushions...

Hold on a sec...gold diggers? You turned away the San Fransisco 49ers?!?!? They finally responded to my letters and you made them go away?!?!?

Tuesday, 28 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home