The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hoosier Daddy?

Heh heh. I always thought that was funny after hearing one of the guys from Sportscenter say it.

So it has come to my attention that it's March Madness time again. For those of yous who don't know, it's when there's a whole buncha basketball played, men go absolutely apeshit, workers stop working, women cry, and I drink. Well, more. While watching the basketball.

I decided not to enter into the pool (which was not what I thought they were talking about) at work. Man, $25 to get in is steep, and my fvorite team isn't even playing: The Purdue Boilermakers. Well, my favorite team is really the Milwaukee Beers. But The Mayor says they're not real (but I have a Beers jersey!), so I can't pick them. Next, I bet he's gonna tell me there's no University of Margaritaville either.

It''l be fun to watch everyone at work get all pissed off when their team gets kocked out and they don't get no money. The Mayor went with the Blue Devils, Lacey went with Oral Roberts (ha ha ha...that's just funny to say), and a bunch of the others went with some college in Boston and that team that was good but screwed up at the end of the season but is supposed to do good in this tournament so it's seated high.

Me? I'm just gonna drink beer, watch the tv and have fun laughing at everyone else. So, work as usual I guess.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home