The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Friday night at 8!

"Got myself a date! And I will not be late! Somethin somethin somethin..."

I gots me a date friends. And surprisingly enough it wasn't from my super fantastic ad I put on the online dating site that's online. Nope, the Mayor hooked me up.

Her name's Nikita (she's Rushin). She's an old acquaintance (I think that means relative) of the Mayor's. He said he just ran into her the other day, helped her out of a little misunderstanding with the Police and thought taht she might be a good match for me.

But it's one of those blind dates though. I haven't seen her yet. That's the only thing that kinda freaks me out about this whole thing. What if she's like coyote ugly (not like those hot chicks in that movie)? But I trust the Mayor. He's never screwed me over before. Not like that time Mofo set me up with a horrendous looking chick just so he could hook up with her hot friend. "Be my wing man. Take one for the team. I'd do it for you." Lies! All lies! Going out with that chick was like taking 37 ones for the team at the same time. I still feel dirty inside from that. Mofo didn't even get lucky that night! She "super dipped" out on him right after dinner after saying she got a phone call saying her whole family just blew up in a freak fireworks factory accident. That sorry bastard. I wouldn't even fall for that one...again.

Ok, let's just forget about that. Gonna be a good date. Gotta trust the Mayor. Now I'm gonna go get my hair cut and make sure my outfit's clean. I decided to go with my work outfit cause it's comfy and Lacey says it makes my ass look "sweet". I'll try and post a picture of it tomorrow if I can.

Laters,
LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

Dude if this Nikita thing doesn't work out, maybe you should ask Lacey out, or hook me up. I'm mean it is fun to sleep with the Slut, but I wouldn't want a relationship with her. I don't think NASA could calculate how much dick has been in her every orafice.

Thursday, 02 March, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home