The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, March 03, 2006

I should be on the cover of GQ...or Modern Drunkard

Check this out:


I'll be sportin' this stylish get-up on my date. Pretty handsome, no?

It's my work outfit that the Mayor had Lacey put together for me. She went on and on about the colors still excentuating (no idea what that means) stuff and flexability and my ass and other stuff. Whatever. I like it though. It's basically the same thing I used to wear. Plus it looks good on the job or when I'm out playing. I just hate having to shave all the time now. AND the Mayor put me on "light" beer and "light" mayo and other stuff. But my pants fit better, so that's ok i guess...

So, wish me luck. Or wish me lucky. Ha ha!

LC

4 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

I wish you "lucky" buddy



ps Duke Sucks! ps

Monday, 13 March, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a vеry
eаsy on the еуes which makеs іt muсh more enjoyable
for me to сome here аnd visit morе often.
Dіd yοu hire оut а designeг
tο create your themе? Great work!



Rеvіew my webѕіte: CarbonPoker Bonus

Saturday, 20 April, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gоod day! Do yоu use Tωіtter?
I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm аbsolutely
enjoуing your blog and looκ forwаrԁ to new posts.


Feel frеe tο suгf tо my ωeblog:
HоmeSitе ()

Wednesday, 12 June, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thаnk you for sharing your іnfο. Ӏ
truly apprеciate yоuг efforts and I will bе
ωaiting foг your further wгite ups thanks
onсе agaіn.

Reѵieω mу homeρage: СlickΡage (1500dollarwebsite.com)

Friday, 14 June, 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home