The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

All work and no play makes Liquid Courage...

A very tired superhero.

Man. It's just been work work work work work. On top of what little superheroing I get to do.

The Mayor gave me a cell phone so he could reach me whenever he needed me. I thought it was cool at first, since I wouldn't have to go into work on any regular hours (not that I had any), but suddenly he's had all kinds of emergencies and special projects that I have to help him with. And for some reason, he keeps getting attacked by super villains and I have to bail him outta trouble. I guess everyone wants to rule the City.

So I'm tired and I'm gonna hit the hay after I walk Bongo. My stomach is full (the Mayor took me to Ryan's) and I'm pretty buzzed, so somebody's gonna sleep good. By that, I mean me.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home