The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Screw you guys!

"The Masked Mofo said...
NO! Do NOT even think about turning heel! I'm drawing a line in the sand, chum. The mayor or us. Your choice. But feel free to keep the job. We need the money, you know."

Fine. You want me to make a choice, buttmunch, here it is:

I'm outta here.

I don't have to put up with this shit. He's my friend (and that's it) and you are all just jealous. It seems like that casual observer chick, Alison, is the only one looking out for me.

AND I'm taking Bongo!

Peace out, fuckers!

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

I of all people should know, that a man has to take his own path at times. I'm not gonna preach to you, God knows I'm not qualified for that, the Rev is qualified to preach, though. Mofo is just that a mofo, so don't listen too closely to him. If this is the path you're going to take, then I'll be at HQ or out busting baddies, if and when you need a friend. Oh, and I'm gonna miss Bongo, he was kinda cute, when he was asleep.

Saturday, 04 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home