The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Ka-Pow!

I want my own action figure.
They’re so cool nowadays, and they make them really life-like with cool accessories too. Mine might come with a keg, Volkswagon, or Bongo. Oooh oooh! And it'd have kung fu grip and "bad guy busting action!" And a comic book written by one of those famous comics guys that shows me in action and telling the rest of the guys what kind of cool shit I did...

But the Reverend says to be really life-like, mine should spend ¾ of the time as an “inaction figure”, and then only come to the rescue when it’s done eating Pringles and soiling itself. I told him that his probably couldn’t be sold at Wal-Mart ‘cause he’s a child molesterer. Being the Man of God that he is, he punched me in the face. I laughed when he broke his hand. He sure can swear when he needs to, but I guess he’s been saving it up.

LC

2 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Jesus, what crawled up your butt again?

Tuesday, 24 January, 2006

 
Blogger oppy00 said...

Well your action figure would probably be a mostly inactive figure, I mean if we are telling the truth. However, the soiling yourself comment wasn't really that accurate. I mean it has been like two or three weeks since I've found you in a puddle of you own urine. Also you seem to favor Doritos to Pringles.

Wednesday, 25 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home