The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My buddy. My buddy. My buddy and me!

It's strange how you can develop new friends real quick-like. And new best friends to boot!

Mofo was starting to be a real dick, well more of a dick really, to me and I didn't wanna hang out with him no more. SK wasn't around much anymore, and I felt like the others really didn't like me all that much to begin with...'cept for the Slut. Luckily, Photon Imprego had started hangin out at the good ol' HQ more. So I had a new friend to hang out with.

But there was work. A lot of it. I mean, a looooooooooot of it. Special projects at all hours of the night too. I mean, there's only so many talismans and spell books I can gather before getting bored. How much of that crap is actually here in town? It's like a hotbed for magical hooey stuff around here.

Anyways, I was starting to get a little depressed at work and apparently it showed in my performance. Work performance taht is. I never have performance problems in any other areas. I promise. Just ask the Slut. Or your mom!

Like I was saying, I was feeling down 'cause I was always working and not really having any fun or bein with my old friends. So the Mayor took me out. We went to Ryan's again and then went drinkin with some of the other people from the office: boss's helpers (Jurgen and Miloch), Lacey the kinda cute receptionist, Marcus my work driver, and all the dudes in the "Acquisitions" department (those guys are just creepy).

But we had a freakin' blast! Seeing the Mayor sing "Everybody Want to Rule the World" at kareoke was the highlight. He really likes Tears for Fears I guess, 'cause he sang that like 3 times.

And he's taken to telling me just how much he really appreciatess me working for him and giving me cool stuff as a thank you. But he told me not to tell any of the others in the office though. That portable dvd player and the kegerator were kick ass!!!

It's weird to think that you can be best friends with your boss. But I guess you can.

Uh oh. Phone's ringin. Time to go to work!!

LC

3 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Shame shame. Someone's jealous 'cause I gots a new best friend.

If you weren't such a dick to me and everyone else, maybe we'd still hang out with you. You had your turn.

And HE'S NOT EVIL!!!!! You have no proof. But even if you did, it wouldn't be tru 'cause you're jealous and he's not evil.

Tuesday, 31 January, 2006

 
Blogger oppy00 said...

I agree with Alison, about watching your ass, and Mofo, although a real piece of shit, is a pretty smart guy. He's good at that detective shit, sure would be nice to work with a decent detective, instead of a poo-flinging monkey, shame he can't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. See how he got his ass kicked by some pre-pubescent punks on his page. Anyway, LC, be careful. The mayor may be evil, or he may want to make a rear enterance. Either way, watch your corn-hole, bud.

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Jeez. You peoples are all to paranoid. The Mayor is just my boss and my buddy. End of story. The cool free stuff is just thnk yous for doing good jobs on retrievals and "bad guy putting down". Kind of like the commission taht Pretty Boy Slm gets when he screws someone over at the car dealership, I mean makes a sale.

You're all just jealous. And it's starting to piss me off!

Wednesday, 01 February, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home