The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Huzzah!

To be crude about it (which I feel is actually deserving at this juncture), “Damn we’re good.”

The group and I faced off against 5 elemental demons summoned by Mortax the Sorcerer, defeated them, and then secured Mortax for due process under the law. All in under a half an hour to boot!

I must say that after a stern lecture, a few flowcharts, and some simple military tactics and commands; we are an impressive squad. Allowing, nay, encouraging everyone to think outside the box when it comes to the use of their powers and abilities really helped us to bring down those elementals; especially the earth-based individual. Or as SK kindly referred to it as “that big, fucking pile of rocks and shit.”

And I must say, I was quite impressed with The Reverend and how he stepped up to the plate to take out the air-based demon, AND then proceeded to work with Thermonuclear Girl and take down Mortax with a devastating combination (I have no notion as to where that move even came from!). But, as it is their time to shine, I’ll allow them to regale you with that little tale.

Let us all take a deserving rest now, for we have ensured the safety of this fair city once again.

Oh, I spoke too soon. Here’s a call coming in now about a chemical tanker explosion downtown and a large “beast-like” individual. No rest for the wicked I surmise. No rest for them indeed, for The Association is here to stop their malicious deeds!

Formerly "LC"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home