The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Strangerer and strangerer

Ok. Not long after I put up that other diary entry I got a special delivery. It was a basket of goodies: meats and cheeses and beers and bourbons. It was the coolest delivery EVER! I didn't even know you could have booze delivered. They never do it for me...

But the funny part was that it was from my boss, The Mayor. He has bad handwriting so it took me a little while to make out what it said, and I'm still not sure what it means:
"Liquid Courage,
Congratulations my dear boy! You made me very proud (and very rich). I knew that you wouldn't let me down. Enjoy the basket of goodies, I know how much you like them. I'll be in touch soon.
Yours,
Mayor Everitt Landon"

Okey Dokey. Apparently me and Bongo did the Boss a solid at some point. But whatever, I hear some meat and cheeses calling my name.

LC

2 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

What do you mean who did I kill? I didn't kill anybody!....I think.

Alls I know is apparently I did pretty good at something and got a basket of cool stuff. I guess it has to do with those 3 jerkasses i talked about earlier.

Wednesday, 04 January, 2006

 
Blogger oppy00 said...

This doen't sound to good.

On a positive note, nice basket of meat and cheese.

Thursday, 05 January, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home