The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hos hos hos! Um, I mean Ho ho ho!

Well, I'm off to play Santa at the mall for all the good little boys and girlies. I can't wait. This ought to be so much fun seeing smiling faces, telling the kids they have to be good because I'm always watching (not like The Reverend though), and just having to sit down in the big, comfy chair and drink my egg nog and peppermint schapps (hey it's the holidays!).

Plus, Pretty Boy Slim said that chicks can't resist a dude in a Santa outfit. He said I'm guaranteed to get some action. I told him I didn't want any action, just to get laid. I fight enough villains already. Now is the time for me to have fun, not fight.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home