The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

All your base are belong to Mofo.

Um, when did Mofo become in charge of all of our money? My money to be pacific.

I got a job with the City as a deconstructioner and now Mofo wants to start putting all of it into a A.S.S. fund. Sounds like something Pugilistic Inferno would come up with to me: A.S.S. fund.

First of all, how much money do you think I'm gonna be making here? I'm working for the City not Donald "your fired!" Trump. Yeah, it's steady; but the real benefits are in the...benefits. Free booze whle I work? Hells yeah! I'm not gonna be rolling in the dough (especialy not after the whole donut dough thing) or money with this gig. You may have made more as the Assistant to the Manager at Dairy Queen. Well, until you got demoted and then fired anyways.

These are some of the thngs Mofo wants to sped my money on:
  • super computer- Dude, we've got a Dell. A new DVD burner drive would be nice though.
  • a jet- what? it takes like 15 minutes to drive across town. 25 if I have to hitch hike or sneak into someone's car.
  • a Mofomobile- .......are you serious? what about the Mofocycle? I think someone's comepnsating just abit.
  • a 100 inch plasma screen TV- this one i can see. Jackass would look better on one of these babies.

Here are some of the things I want to spend my money on:

  • Alcohol- hey, i have to drink in non-work hours
  • Utility belt with a built in cooling unit. oh, and a portable microwave.
  • Dog house for Bongo
  • Trampoline
  • scooter with rocket boosters and lazers and neon lights and flames onthe sides and a horn that plays "boobies!" and a cooler under the seat and a side car for Bongo!
  • Lifetime perscription to Forbes magazine. That's the one with the girls that have the big knockers right?
  • pool on the roof
  • A robot maid who will only listen to what I tell her. or if I tell her to listen to someone else.

So. Maybe we might be able to come to some sort of agreements on this if we can um, agree. You guys just be sure that Mofo isn't trying to control all your monies too.

LC

3 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

I agree with Mofo, at least a little. You are part of a team, so try to get me a job down there too, so I can make a little scratch. I am a demolition expert, kinda.

Oh, and dude either abbreviate my name (PI), or spell it right.

My name is spelled...

P H L O G I S T O N I N F E R N O

Thursday, 08 December, 2005

 
Blogger oppy00 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, 08 December, 2005

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Geez Louise...

Thursday, 08 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home