The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Look out Hollywood, here comes Liquid Courage!!

I always wished I could have had a part in my favorite movie, but it was made before I started superhero-ing. But now maybe I'll get the chance to star in this movie.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news05/051024a.php

There has got to be a part for an alcohol-fueled, butt kicking machine! And I mean me, not Danny Bonaduce.

So I guess I have to start honing my acting skills. Going super, secret undercover this week will help me. Then, I'm on my way to getting a star on the Walk of Fame outside that Chinese restaurant. Mmmm... sesame chicken.



I think I may be related to these guys.

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home