The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Courage. Liquid Courage.


That's me. Well, not really. I mean that'll be me in a few days. And not for Halloween, although that is a good idea for a costume.

Yours truly is going undercover. That's right, I'm sneaking into a new criminal organization's super secret headquarters to try and see what kind of badness they're up to. And noone else is qualified to go on this mission!! Suck on that, mister "master of disguise"! Just changing your clothes doesn't make you look like someone else. You're still wearing your stupid mask!

I'll be going in under the evil alias of "Drinky Mcghee". He's an evil, drinking Irishman who thinks he's a leprechaun. Or something like that. I'll get it down before I go and they quiz me.

So, if in a few days you don't hear from me for a while, don't worry. I'll be undercover deep in the heart of evil. Well, umm worry a little bit. But hopefully I can outsmart them long enough to find out what their plans are and get back to A.S.S. headquarters.

Time to go perfect my Irish accent. "Put another shrimp on the barbie!" "They're always after me kibbles n' bits!" Hee hee. This will be fun!

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

D'oh! I didn't think of that. Ummm, but I bet they don't read our blogs. I don't think anybody does, really. Except us...'cause you keep telling us we have to.

I'm just happy that I remember that I have to go undercover. Especially after how much I celebrated after you and SK let me go from my intervention.

LC

Monday, 24 October, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home