The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dear Liquid Courage...

Hello!

I thought of a great idea to help me with community service. I mean, I have to do community service and I asked the judge if I could do this. He said "Sure. Fine. Whatever. Just get out." So I have the green light to help not just the local community, but the Intranet community!

When you have a love problem, who can you talk to? Me! When you have work or co-worker problems, who can give you advice? ME! When you have a substance abuse problem, who can you rely on? Probably NOT me, but I'll give it a shot.

That's right, my intranet friends; I will be starting a weekly advice column to help do some community service. Just leave your questions in the comments section during the week, and I will gather them up and try to answer as many as I can on Fridays (supervillian activity allowing). So don't be afraid to ask me how to fix your broken, herpes-ridden life; I'm here to help. It's what I do. :)

LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home