The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Damn I'm smooth.

Well, tomorrow I go undercover into a new evil and villianous organization. Mofo and SK talked me into going undercover during the intervention they sat me down in this weekend. I don't know why they wanted me to stop drinking when the place they're sending me is a fake rehab place where they say I'll fit in perfectly. Ooops. I mean, it's not a rehab place downtown. It's umm... it's a gym where they practice demon sacrifices behind two-way glass mirrors. Yeah, something like that. But definitely not a fake rehab place downtown across the street from those new apartments. No way. It's a gym with life-force sucking demons.

So I'll be going into "rehab", dang, I mean to "work out" for a couple of days. So you may not hear much from me. But I may be able to get to a computer to check my email if they let me. So I'll see if I can post. And, maybe I'll be able to relay some information when one of my "cousins" comes to visit me. (Don't tell anyone, but that means one of the others from A.S.S. will come and see me and I can relay important info I've gathered to them.) I just want to see if they make SK dress up like a woman and say he's my cousin Darla from Oklahoma or something.

So wish me luck in my super, secret operation. I'm gonna be smoother than James Bond.

Evilly signed,
Drinky McGhee
(Liquid Courage)

1 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

What do you mean? I thought it was a good save. Apparently you, me and like 4 other people in the whole world were the only ones who watched Angel. That's why they took it off the TV. No, wait... that was Firefly. Oh crap. Did I just screw up again?

Tuesday, 25 October, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home