The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hey!!

Hello and welcome to my new blog! I'm your friendly neighborhood superhero, Liquid Courage; and this is all about me. And my friends/co-workers/fellow superheroes. And our evil-doing villains.

You'll have to forgive me for any misspelled words or grammar problems, I'm not too good at that stuff. Especially when I'm "on the job." The Reverend says that just because I'm drinking, it doesn't mean I'm "on the job." But I like to be prepared just like the Girl Scouts. Mmmmm... Girl Scout cookies.

OK, gotta go now. I have a cookie crisis, but I will be back later just like The Slut's case of "gone her e-ya" or whatever that is.

LC

2 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Courage said...

Don't you give me another of those "with great power, comes great responsibilty" speeches. You just stole that from Spider-Man. That's right, I saw the movie.

I seem to remember I helped save your butt when we fought P-Whipped. I shook that tree until you fell out again. How you got stuck up there right after the fight started I'll never know. But I got you down!

LC

Tuesday, 11 October, 2005

 
Blogger Liquid Courage said...

I make no promises!

Tuesday, 11 October, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home