The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Thanks, guys. Thanks a lot.

Ok. I know that I have a tendensmy to kinda fall offa the face of the earth every know and then; what with the under-the-covers operations, being sent to alternate realities or foreign country places, and the occasional binging and locking myself inna old refridgerator down at the dump (don’t ask); but come on!

I know that Mofo gets kidnappered like every other freakin’ week, but I don’t! Well, except that one time when those guys in white coats came and got me and took me to this big, white place with all these other mumbling peoples in white outfits, and they made me go through a whole bunch of talking tos to learn about my “feelings” and they wouldn’t let me have anything to drink and said crap like I didn’t need to drink to help people, that I could just use my “heart” or some hippie nonsense like that. But that was just that one time.

Anyways, I gots kidnappered and you guys didn’t come and help me.

I had to bust out of there on my own after drinking, God help me, some of my own pees. It still had a good amount of booze in it and let me get powered up enough to take out some guards and then pound my way into the sewer and haul butt away from wherever the Hell I was.

But I’m back now. So thanks, you guys. Thanks for nothin’.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go take like my 12th shower today. Man, I haven’t felt this funky since.... well, since the last time I was tromping around in the sewers. I was looking for Ninja Turtles.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

Sorry I couldn't help, my mom wouldn't let me out of the house. I'm grounded, for being a bully. Well check my post.

Friday, 18 August, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home