The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Ultimate Milkshake Update

Ummmmmm.......let's just say it didn't work out so good like I planned.

1. I forgot to put the top on securely before I started the blender. I think you know what happened next.
2. I tasted what was left in the blender and, well, it didn't really taste as good as I would have thought. In fact, it kind of tasted the exact opposite. Like puke. Amazingly enough, like the time I did eat all of the things I put in there...and threw up later on after SK punched my in the junk for table dancing in the living room.
3. I almost got away with the mess too. By that, I mean I almost got all the way out of the apart...I mean headqquarters, before Mofo started yelling for me to come back. He asked me who did it. I couldn't really think of anyone else, so I said Mofo did it. He saw through my ruse and asked again...so I said Bongo. He said that "While I can almost believe that your robot assassin dog could probably do it, he'd probably rather have ME sprayed all over the kitchen." Bongo barked at Mofo, making him dive over the couch and yell for me to clean up the mess I caused.
4. When cleaning up puke, I mean ultimate milkshake, from all over kitchen; it's best not to use what you think is the spare rag lying on the back of a chair. 'Cause it might turn out to be SK's new shirt that he just put there until he could find a hangar. Especially if that chair was in SK's room.

LC

1 Comments:

Blogger oppy00 said...

All I can say is...

*sigh*
God Dammit LC.

Saturday, 03 December, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home