The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Emergency!!

I have a list of stuff I, i mean WE, need from Wally World. It's kind of bare around the kitchen and stuff, so i figured I'd help and make a list of what we need:

Tacos, pizza, beer, Chinese, burritos, new white tshirts, bacon egg and cheese sandwiches, cold spaghetti, potato chips, WD40, ballbearings, donuts, cereal, eggplant parmesan, beer, pork chops, crackers and port wine cheese, new copy of Strange Brew dvd (mine’s missing), underwear, peanut butter and jelly, wings, salsa, block of cheese, toilet paper, beer, garbage can (don't ask), Velcro shoes, cookies, Red Bull, deodorant, metal detector, crayons, machete, super glue, puppy, orange Gatorade cooler, big fork and spoon, Red Rider BB Repeater, superhero mask, Red Vines, Jolt Cola, condoms, water baloons, & hair gel.

Oh, and beer.

I think that's all we need for this weekend. I'll get started on next week's list on Sunday.

Thanks,
LC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home