The more I drink, the stronger I get! And I use that to fight crime...when I'm conscious anyways. So evil-doers beware! But don't do evil during Happy Hour. It's just not right.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Can I keep him?

Sorry I've been away from all my Interweb friends. But I got a puppy!!!!!!

Remembers when I said I had to go cause I thought I ordered Chinese (mmmm Sesame Chicken)? Wel it wasn't the funny little delivery guy (I like to call him Amasian- the Amazing Asian!). It was a puppy!

How cool is it that a puppy just showed up on our doorstep, rang the bell and waited for me to come get him and love him? He's sooooo cute too! He's black, brown and silver. He has the cutest little white spot on his chest and these cool metal legs and helmet. It makes me just want to hug him all the time, but I don't know if he likes being hugged all the time. He squirms and tickles me with his blue, sparky stuff when I hug him.

Oooh oooh! He's really smart too! When I brought him in the living room he went straight for Mofo's room! I think he wanted to investigate his new house. But Mofo wasn't there so he came back to me and sat down.

He likes to play though. He's really good at fetch. I threw a ball for him and he brought back a Volkswagon. So I threw that for him and he brought it back. I think he likes it better than the tennis ball. The bumper is easy for his little, metal teeth to grab.

And he knows tricks too! He can do sit and stay and rollover and shake and other stuff. And it only took a minute to teach him to go and fetch me a beer. I say "Hey, puppy! Go get daddy a cold beer!" And he can do it. And remove the cap from the bottle! Plus, he does the cutest thing where he shoots a lazer out of his eye when I say "Fuck this noise!" Too bad about Mofo's life-size Kathy Ireland stand-up. And the wall behind it.

So I wanna keep him...but I have to run it by Mofo and Ted first. I'm gonna give him a cute name like Bongo and get him to do his "Fuck this noise!" trick to impress them. I'm sure they'll say yes.

I have a new puppy!!!!!

LC
(& Bongo)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home